The organization of working time to improve the balance between the different spheres of life is an issue that increasingly worries society and companies. Various studies highlight that the unequal dedication of time to domestic, reproductive and care work between women and men is the basis of labor inequalities, since it conditions participation and trajectory in the labor market.

The greater dedication of women to care tasks is a central element in maintaining the levels of labor discrimination of female workers, in access to employment, training, promotion, professional and remuneration recognition and in the maintenance of the double presence or double shift. For this reason, companies must adopt measures aimed at improving the balance between the different spheres of life and must address men and women without distinction to enhance joint responsibility.

- People's perception of favoring the balance of family, personal and work life in the company.
- How the management of working time ensures equal opportunities between women and men.
 - Use of the different reconciliation measures by women and men.
 
People's perception
 Do the people who have responded to the survey believe that the company ensures the balance between family, personal and work life of workers?
90% of the totality of people who have carried out the survey have answered that they do not have any type of problem with the conciliation while 10% answered that they do have problems. Therefore, it can be concluded that the company favors this balance between family, personal and work life.
 Do the people who have responded to the survey think they know about the reconciliation measures?
70% of the people surveyed affirm that they know the reconciliation measures, while 30% are completely unaware of them.
   that exist for victims of sexist violence or do they know who to contact for any question related to gender violence?ØDo the people who have responded to the survey believe that they know the labor rights
 Only half of the people surveyed (50%) know and would know where to go in any matter related to gender violence, while the other half do not know the procedure or who to contact in any of these cases.
Women and men have a different perception?
Analyzing the results, it is observed that 20% of the workforce knows the labor rights for victims of sexist violence or who to turn to for any question related to it, and the remaining 80% are completely unaware of it.
Conclusions from the scope of work time and co-responsibility
 
Scope of work time and co-responsibility
STRENGTHS
• It consists of more than acceptable work-life balance measures since 91% of the surveyed staff can have access to work-life balance measures without any problem
 
• The use of reconciliation measures by the male gender is potent.
- Lack of information to the staff on what conciliation measures exist and are applicable so that each person knows and can use them.
 
- Although now more maternity leave than paternity leave are used, which is given by stereotypes of women, culture, ancient traditions, etc. and that it should and could be eliminated, so that gender could be used and that the female gender not Suti harmed with possible non-contraction, salary reductions, etc.